Wentworth Miller Addiction
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

magazine officiel prison break numéro 6

4 participants

magazine officiel prison break numéro 6 Empty magazine officiel prison break numéro 6

Message par Invité Lun 8 Oct 2007 - 22:18

pour info,ils en sont dejé au numéro 6 du magazine officiel de prison break!voici la couverture:
magazine officiel prison break numéro 6 330b2iy8.th

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

magazine officiel prison break numéro 6 Empty Re: magazine officiel prison break numéro 6

Message par Marix Mar 9 Oct 2007 - 8:31

merci steph
Marix
Marix
Irrécupérablement WEM-III

Féminin

magazine officiel prison break numéro 6 Empty Re: magazine officiel prison break numéro 6

Message par turtle88 Mar 30 Oct 2007 - 11:47

Dans ce magazine, il ya une interview très interressante de Patricia Wettig, l'actrice qui joue Caroline Reynolds la présidente, à propos de notre Went.... super

I really appreciated the opportunity to do that episode (2.19 Sweet Caroline), because it was really fun to do. The thing that was great for me is it was the first time I got to work with Wentworth, who was a doll & I got to spend some time with him on these really intense scenes.

After doing Prison Break for a year, I still hadn't sat across from Wentworth, so we started the first scene & I'm looking at him thinking "Oh my God, you have the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen!" I had loved watching him on the show but it was a whole other thing to be working with him.

So we were literally starting to do this scene & I'm looking at him like "This is cool!" I was actually sorry that I actually only had that one day to work with him, because he's really special. And he's so smart. I'm guessing that we're going to see him directing at some point, because when he's on the set, he's aware of everything. My husband was like that: Ken was very aware of the cameras & the lights: so I would not be surprised if Wentworth steps into directing some day. I'm just sorry that it all had to happen so abruptly.

Spoiler:

Source FCOWM
turtle88
turtle88
En totale vénération de WEM-III

Féminin

Message par julie Mar 30 Oct 2007 - 23:18

Merci "Sweet Caroline" pour ce témoignage !
Mais nous,on ne doutait pas une seconde que c'était magique de tourner avec Wentychou ! shocked
En tout cas, elle se rend compte de la chance qu'elle a eu au moins....! bravo
julie
julie
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par angel_steph Mer 31 Oct 2007 - 6:27

Merci!! ^^ahh Went...je vais devenir actrice juste pour toi ^^ :coeur2
angel_steph
angel_steph
WEM-III fossilisé(e)

Féminin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé